SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

RECOVERY REST.

I will not be doing my training since thursday due to my prosthetic leg new liner sock size 12 is so tight. I can feel the heat and grip around at the stump area. OMG! how painful it is when 1am running or walking. Already feed back to my prosthetist and a new liner will be arrived soon. Hope by next week will start back on the training. It not an easy life to be a handicap. The cost of my maintenance on prosthetic leg at times will amounted to thousand of dollars. Everything will get well soon and can't wait for Sundown marathon. To other runners keep going on your training.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.