SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

TUESDAY TRAINING.

At 2pm meet up with my Prothetist, Mr Trevor at Tan Tock Seng Hospital and discuss on my flex-run leg that i encounter pain at the stump. He had adjust it and will ordered me a new liners sock.

Reach home at 5pm and fatch my younger daughter back from school. I cooked sardin dishes for the family and eeems.... they like it hehehe!

At 9pm, i get ready myself and went for 5km run around Yishun. So far no complaints of stump pain and did well in the run where i manage to beat other runner who were running there too. 5km time is 18.23sec.

I had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.