SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday 29 August 2010.

TRAINING:

Did 5km run around Yishun Estate

REMARKS:

Run start at 3.55am and end at 4.32am. I could feel slight pain at the stump due to losing weight. Did add extra sock at the socket but not much comfortable anyway did well in the run.

NOTES:

Not even 3 months I need to change another socket and I had been balancing the diet too. Will make an appointment with my Personal Prosthetic soon and change the socket again. Wah! Another $750 OMG! Lose weight more money.


the losen socket


stump getting smaller

It’s Sunday morning! during the run near Yishun Ave 2 spotted Endon with her running gear and just finish the run. We supposed to run at 2.45am but it's my mistake to wake up the wrong time hahaha! After the run I start off with 3 dates, 2 bananas, 1 slice of papaya and water melon. This is enough for me and I consume lots of plain water till the breakfast start at 5.35am.

At 7am I will be sending off my daughter to their weekly religious class at Madrasah Wak Tanjung in Geylang and later at 9am I will be heading to National Library in Bugis to collect the Yellow Ribbon Prison Run race pack where I was invited for the 6km fun run. This is my first challenge in the month of Ramadan where I will be cheering all the runners on 5 Sept 2010 at Changi.


at the race pack collection


with runner Endon

Need to rush home and attend another invitation event in Geylang and Yishun.

Laylatul-Qadr (The Night of Power)

To all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters, The Night of Power is around the corner and I always remind myself and others not to miss this chance and focus it. You can achieve all your goals every day but this is most importance. I do not one to miss and with effect from tonight no events at night till eve of Hari Raya but training will be less at 11pm onwards. I will be attending Jane Peng party on 4th Sept just for 2 hours to support her in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.