SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday 8 August 2010.

I wake up at 6.25am in the morning and standing in front of my HDB unit. Wah! I could smell the Sunday freshness morning. A very good morning everyone, thanks to God for giving us to live another day on. Today is my rest day no training.

I take a short walk around my block and was greet by uncle and aunties. Could see the spirit of our Singaporean wearing RED and saw numbers of cars with national flag on it. Wah! how nice it is. One more day to our 45th National Day. Later in the evening I will be attending YOG celebration at ITE East collage where my eldest daughter will be performing.

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me, from morning till night. Many invitation and function to attend.

At 11.40pm, I and my family left to JB for a short trip at Century Square and will be back to Singapore around 3.30pm where we rush to ITE East for YOG celebration.


strong supporters at ITE East


picture not so clear sorry!!!
 even the disability had a chance to hold the torch, keep going YOG!

I reached home near midnight after few National Day invitation. Need to wake up early tomorrow morning and attend the National Day Run 2010. I won't be running but will be there to support the team. Too bad my flex-run blade is not with me. It's already 1.18am and time for me to get a short break. Good Night everyone or Good morning???? hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.