SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday 17 August 2010.

Early this morning
God gave me baskets of 3 fruits
Love, Happiness & Peace
And told me 2 share them my loved ones
I’m sharing all with U

Good Morning to all my friends! May God bless you always and keep going towards the Goals. This morning I had 3 dates, 1 Sac of XANGO and cups of water. Later at 5am I will be having fish porridge. Alhamdulilah and thanks to God for giving me strength and it’s already a week we did our fasting in the month of Ramadhan. After the subur prayer I will be going for a short walk to digest the food in the stomach before heading to bed again.

There is a secret that I will like to share. Have you heard about XANGO??
Check it out for more detail soon.

This evening I break the fast with 3 dates, 1 sac of Xango and cups of water followed by porridge with fish and Spanish. This is already enough more me compare to the last two year where I had lots of oily stuff and heavy foods. I am in the sports industry since last year and the food intake I am taking now is less but consume lots of water, fruits and vitamins.

TRAINING REPORT:

Cancel training due to raining at Yishun



REMARKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.