SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday, November 18 2010.

When I wake up this morning, the first thing is to thanks god for giving me another life to stay on and followed by another wish to success all my dreams. Good morning everyone and I wish you too will have a great day ahead, stay fit and healthy, keep going and remember not to give up what ever you do.

Today will be another busy day. I will start off with my training and later at 8am will be waiting for a call from Ministry of Education Rohaya who will be doing filming on myself and will be shooting at various location. Hope the weather is fine. At about 7pm, I and the rest of the family will be sending off my 2nd daughter Nur' Annisaa to Changi Airport Treminal 1 where she will be flying off to Xian in China for school project with a group of students.

I meet up with the teacher and rest of her school mate. My foster mother and father in law were in the Airport too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.