SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday, December 31 2010.

Firstly I will like to take this opportunity to thanks all my friends you are always my No. 1 fan. Thanks to all my Sponsors Corporate, Government bodies, NGO and Donors, family and once again friends. Wishing everyone “Happy New Year” and May god bless everyone with good health, shower of loves, more wealth and happiness.
Today will be my last day writing the journal and update this blog. I will be at the new web site with effect from 1st January 2011.  http://www.thesingaporebladerunner.com/
Once again thank you and have a good holiday:)
Best Regards,
Singapore Blade Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.