SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday 13 June 2011.


Dear Friends,

This coming 25 June 2011 at 6pm time to have another sleep can wait. This is our first virgin Sundown Ultra 100km race and that goes to me an amputee long distance runner from Singapore who just starts to be a runner since early 2009. I will be running and raising fund for the Charity during this run.

Since last year 84km for Sundown I left another 16km to cross the finisher line but was injured on the way. At that moment I told myself never give up in running and I will come back strong again. Running is my passion and to inspire everyone. As a full time athlete I have my own Coach and know my discipline rules and regulations very well.

Every runs does not matter in marathons or off road I am always focus and believe in myself. The first thing is to thanks to God for giving the strength. There are people’s who give good wishes and there are also who like to critics. To me as a Pro Runner with The North Face Singapore I always tell myself whatever the comments is I will take it and choose the good ones. There are people’s who like to give rumors and wanted to drop me (I think you know who you are) Congrats and keep going but remember wrong move or falsely information given I won’t lost anything but they will. God will punish them in any kind of way. I heard there are people’s who goanna gamble using my name for this run either I can finish or not and even to give problem during the run. As a safety a Police report had been made to protect myself. Well as I said all in the hand of GOD.

Meanwhile to all runners who will be participating in Sundown Ultra Marathon take it slow and easy. Its goanna be tough and lets motivated each other during the run. With God will I believe we can complete the run and achieve it.

To SBR Support Team lead by bro Ja Yao see you soonJ

To others do drop by along the course and give support. Your attendance will be much appreciated by all the runners. Once again thank you and may God bless you. Have a great and nice day everyone.

Best Regards,

Singapore Blade Runner (SBR)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.