SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday 16 May 2011.


What do you learn from this picture? Nothing is impossible either you want or don’t want, all in your mind.

There’s a lot to learn before the dead line in Jan 2015, that why I take it slow and easy. Able and disable are different. They have two beautiful legs, I have one and half leg and the cost for my dream to Everest is most expensive.

Everest is no joke and I am 100% prepare for my mental. Either I can go up to the peak or not we can’t predict all in the hand of God. We can only pray to ask for blessing.

Running for marathon is strength training, not for timing and climbing a mountain is an achievement and I hope everything will goes well but to be honest financial is the issue. I have to raise $100,000 for this mission and that includes buying spare prosthetic leg, attend Technical Mountaineering Course and learn to climb few mountain especially on ice. This coming November right after SAC and my birthday I will be heading to New Zealand but where to find $5000.00 for this trip? The only thing I keep giving inspiration talk and earn money from that. Hope I can raise and the dream to Everest is a reality. Oh Allah please help me. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.