SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday 18 November 2011.

The Journey to Penang for International Marathon 2012.


Day 1.

In Singapore;

Reaching at Changi Airport 15mins before 12 noon; check in the baggage and proceed to the departure hall. I am feeling so hungry and decided to have tuna sandwiches with a cup of black coffee at O’Briens.

Boarding time will be at 1350pm and at the gate area, meet up with few friends such as Man, Arrow, Alexandra Asree and few more. All of us are so happy and excited! I was greed by two beautiful Air Stewardess and was direct to the seat at 3C. While waiting to fly off we received announce that the flight will be delayed between 30 to 1 hrs due to heavy air traffic at Changi. What a joke man! Well I took a short nap. I will update later.





Finally at 1435pm the Captain announce the traffic is clear and time to fly off! 

In Penang;

Welcome to Penang! Here SBR come…. Collected the baggage and walk around in the Airport and see what’s new. Penang Airport getting upgrading, everything chance! Now I had to look for the bus service no. 308 to QueensBay Mall and I paid RM2.00. The bus driver is so friendly and he is so inspire about me because few months back he saw my picture in the daily Malaysia papers. The best part another driver service 408 recognized me because I used to come Penang in 2010.

Reaching at the mall, I proceed to the event tent and meet up with PBIM organizer secretary Ms Peggy and her team as well. I got my race kit.  









Cool race bib no! now I need to rush back to hotel at George Town before the traffic at the road is getting heavy jam as people's here is going back home after their working at the town area. I am trying to save money and better to take bus service to the destination as I know the route to the hotel. Honestly Penang is getting change as there are new buildings and condominium are up. I like here and they are friendly!

Approx 45mins journey and slight jam, I finally reach at Komtar and walk 5 mins to Red Rock Hotel. Firstly I was greed by the door man as he recognize me well and I was direct to the reception counter and there too the staffs welcome we with cheers! 











I had a beautiful room and update all my mails; now! Time for cari makan but wait! The weather outside is wet lol! Same as last year rain at night. Near the hotel there is a mamak restaurant and I am getting something light to eat.






After makan walk around and back to hotel for a good night sleep! SBR SIGN OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.