SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Sunday 20 November 2011.

Day 3

As I am heading to warn up; out of sudden I can’t move and feel sharp pain at the back of the good leg knee. I suspected it could be the fall that I had this morning while showering in the hotel room.  Oh dear! I returned back to the tent area and meet up with other runners and get advice from them. A doctor came to me and attended. He saw some black bruises and advice not to participate as it could be serious. I felt so sad and disappointed for not running anyway I need to focus the most importance race in Boston and doesn’t want to get further injuries. At times we need to use commonsense.

Collected the baggage and chance myself. The pain is getting worse and now how to go back at the Airport as every road leading exit are closed to traffic. While waiting near the Eastin Hotel, A taxi driver spotted me and decided to drive back to the Airport. Thanks to the driver.

Reaching at the Airport past 3am; I had a rest while waiting to check in the baggage at 6am before heading to the departure hall. I took 4 panadol to ease to the pain but still don’t work, oh God!








Finally I am at the boarding area and meet up with other runners who are going back and taking the same flight to Singapore. I try my very best to walk but I can’t even bend the right leg and started to limb. Oh God the baggage is heavy and contacted my family to wait at the Airport in Singapore. I will update later!





Finally reach Singapore Changi Airport; my family fetches me and we go for a drink before heading to the emergency room at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital that is 5 mins walking distance to my home. I will update tmr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.