SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday, 29 November 2011.

Yesterday I meet up with the doctor, he was surprise after a bad fall I had last 2 weekends and how I can fast recovery?

I told him the success with fast recovery is YOU need to be strong in the mindset and prayed to God, don’t panic, listen all advice given by the doctor, don’t think about the pain, sleep with Zoot compression tight, do light workout such as swimming aerobics and everything will be alright. I used the same formula during the amputation in 2008 and 3 month after recovery I started to run. Amazing right?

This morning at Foot Care and Limb Design Centre, Tan Tock Seng Hospital to do final checked on the prosthetic leg and change the blade sole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.