SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Salam and good morning to all friends, When I wake up this morning, checked my both legs are in good condition, body are in prefect, both eyes and ears could see and hear no evils and thanks to Allah for giving me another day to live on. I start my day with bismillah and selawat ke atas Nabi Muhammad SAW. I pray to God and share the wishes to all my friends out there, does not matter what race or religion they are in peace and happiness, prosperity and good health always insya’Allah. Amin! Time to get rid of fats and build muscle in the GYM, noon having lunch at Minang Kerbau with bro Arafat Maverick and Jonathan Yap, 2pm to Foot Care And Limb Design Centre TTSH collect new legs, 3.30pm visit Handicap Welfare Association Rehab & Training Centre @ Jurong Point and evening test run at i-Run @ Singapore with ISOS and the yellow ribbon friends at Raffles Place. Please join me and the rest in the evening run that will be start at 6.30pm. See you guys there! Have an awesome and great day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.