SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

LOOKING FOR SPONSORS

My next lists for 2010 is to climb Mountain in Malaysia get the experince before heading to New Zealand and India for training. By 2015, I have set up my goals to climb the Mount Everest as the first amputee in Singapore. To set this, not an easy. I worked as a part time sale in Novena, earning less than $800 and 50% of my salary goes to my family expenses and the balance i need to save up for my training. I am looking for sponsor. I am doing this not for myself but for Singapore and i want to do it in our 50th Birthday in 2015 and it's also to support all Charity in Singapore. I want the whole world know even an amputee in a small red dot country can achieve it. My email is singaporefirstbladerunner@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.