SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, August 10, 2009

SINGAPORE RUNNING CLUB (SRC)

This group is to inspire and encourage all to take up running as a healty recreation. Many people ask me why I want to promote running. Well, I have a very strong passion for the sport of running. As I was born without a left leg below knee, it is only after 36 years that I discovered the joy of running. Running has given new meaning to my life and it is wonderful to have something I can wake up to everyday. Let join me in the run every Monday and Friday morning for 5km and every Wednesday morning for 20km and every Sunday morning for bricks walk 5km in the forest of Macritchie Reservoir to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. It is free and any one can join. Do email me at singaporefirstbladerunner@gmail.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.