SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, June 18, 2010

FRIDAY.

Good morning everyone! How are you doing today? It's rainning and cool morning weather. I wish everyone is having a good day and all the best to you.

Later at 8.30am, I will be heading to my wife office to attend for a meeting. She hates the new site office as it's very far from the MRT station. Told her to take it easy and soon everything will goes well. I am worried more on her as the journey is far, she had been working very hard and it's also time for me to bring her and my angles for a holiday trips soon by next week.

Today is my rest day and no training at all but i had been walking more then 10km.

Still wating for my 2nd daughter, Nur' Annisaa to called me as she will be returning today from OBS training. We already miss her for 1 week hehehe! I am going for my OBS in August too. Wanna had FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.