SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Journey Begin in Kuala Lumpur, Day 5 on Sunday..

The day that we are all waiting for is finally here. A very early good morning to all runners and it's 02.42am in Kuala Lumpur.

I started off with a light breakfast with two bagel and a cup of black coffee without sugar and i sac of Xango. Getting ready myself and at about 3am i need to be at the lobby area for the shuttle service that will pick us to the Dataran Merdeka race site.

Reach Dataran Merdeka around 45mins late due to traffic jam at the nearby disco club and i started to do warm up and a slow run on the field. The weather is not good and started to rain, i can feel the cool on my body and hope everything will goes well during the run.  Meet up with lot of fans there and we took photo.

Please refer to my stories on the right side of the page with photos attached.

At about 11.25am I meet again with my family at the First Aid tent and thanks to all the health care attendance and volunteers who had been helping me during my injured. On the way back we meet up lot of runners and passer by and they want to have a photo with me. While walking back to Masjid Jamek Station I meet up with the head of the traffic policemen and took group photo with them and thanks to all policemen for doing their job great.





Back to Mandarin Oriental Hotel and we need to clear and pack all our belonging before checking out around 2pm while my wife called up a taxi driver who she known and will be picking up around 3pm to KLIA. We meet up with lot of hotel staff and say final good bye to them. For the past 4 days they had treat me and my family well. I will be back again to the hotel next year.



so tired!


???????!!!!!!!! tired lah!


moody! we miss staying at the hotel


with hotel staff


with the toilet cleaner


with Hotel Porter

Reach KLIA approx 4.20am and we had our lunch there before checking our luggage. After all clearance done at the immigration, i meet up with few runners as they are in the same flight with me. OMG! flight delay! I was at the Dome having mocca while my family went for last shopping in the transit. Final called up and we board the Jetstar flight.

Reach Singapore around 8pm and finally after picking up our luggage, we had another round of makan before took a taxi back home in Yishun.



hey! from the picture shown my wife is getting shorter hahaha!


full stuff of TNF

Thanks God! thanks everything given. We had lots of fun there and I would like to thanks (will update the final soon after meeting)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.