SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

SUNDAY.

For those attending Shape Run 2010, all the best and keep going! I will be there to support you ladies!

Later at 6.30am I will be sending my daughter's to Madrasah Wak Tanjung at Geylang, Paya Lebar for their weekly classes and I will be heading towards Nicoll Highway and support our runners who are attending Shape Run 2010.

Will be fetching my children's back again from school and heading towards to Woodlands attending family function. Very happy to see my father in law and the rest of the family at my sister in law place, again she cook the food dam nice and I love the bubur durian. May god always bless my wife family in good health always and murah rezeki and that goes to my family runners too. Amin. Wah! The respond for NDP Run is awesome and good respond. Our family group runners are small but the support given is so cool. Thank you everyone!

I was very happy to hear from my friend moon and hope to see her soon. Good night everyone! it gonna be a cool night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.