SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

TRI-FACTOR 2010.

Wake up at 5am and drinks 2 sac of Xango and later I had 1 SIS smart Gel. The weather is so cool and a very good morning to everyone! I wish all of you are in good health always and MuniRa all the best to you! I know you can do it today!

Getting ready to the race site and later will be meeting with Mediacorp camera man for shooting. Today my run pacer will be Dave from SIS.

Reach at the site and done a short warm up with Dave while the camera man took photo of us.

When the flag was off, I sprint 50 meter with other runners and followed with a slow run. The first 10km I did well and Dave had been pushing me and giving extra gel and water. We have to run 3x7km and there are many supporters around and been cheering us. Near the ending point I sprint 100 meter and break my old record in Penang Bridge International Marathon for 21km.


heading towards starting point


getting ready and focus on "ring of fire"


getting ready 3 2 1 .......


at the 2nd loop


Yes! completed the 21km run


done it again!


break my record for 21km

Meet up again with the camera man and we did our cool down warm out. I am so happy as I have achieve my mission and target.

Thanks to SIS Patrick daughter who had been waiting for me at the last water point but we could not locate her hahaha!. Congratulation and well done to her as she came in 2nd for the 10km run. Well done gal!

All of us took photos and we are waiting for MuniRa to finish her 21km run. OMG! there she come! KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING! and all of us run to cheer her up and YES! she did it! We won't leave our best friend MuniRa behind! You done it gal!







 


 











keep going ira!


we are one runners, one family!

I will like to take is opportunity and thank you to all my friends and supporters for being there. Thank you to The North Face Singapore, Mr Walter Tan, SIS Mr Patrick for being there and given moral support, SIS runner Dave for being my pacer of the day, Organiser of TRI-Factor for allowing me to participate in the run, MediaCorp Suria, Othman Bohari and crews and many many more that was not mention. THANK YOU!


YES! I GOT MY PB!



No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.