SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

TUESDAY.

A very good morning to everyone and how are you doing today? I had a great day. This morning while boarding SMRT bus service no. 811 and the first thing the driver give me a well wishes and also thanks you to all my friends in the world for sending me email and even sms. Thanks to my Coach in US and all the best to everyone.

Later at 10am there will be another photo shooting at Yishun Stadium and at about 1.30pm, I will be fetching my daughter back from school.

At 8pm I did 2km run along Yishun Central and later at about 10pm I will be at Starbucks North Point updating my diary and replied email. Meet up with runner Hamritpal Singh for cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.