SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WEDNESDAY.

It's another raining day ahead and thanks to God for giving me another day to leave on. A very good morning to everyone and I wish all of you are in good health always and keep going towards your Goals!

Last night I meet up with one of my friend Moon at Changi Airport T1 staff canteen. It's been 2 months since we lost contact and I'm so happy to meet up with her again. It's very sad to hear what had happen but I told her life had to be carry on and show the world that you too are special. Only a hate person will lose at the end and that is what I learn in life to forgive and win situation. The past is already gone and could not turn back the clock but we can learn from the mistake what is right and wrong or good or bad. Remember God is watching us and knows what had happen. You can be a CHAMPION but once God take it, that it you are nobody at all. Anyway my buddies Mood keep going towards your Goals and make it happen! Remember you got mission in 2011 and I want you to focus that from now on!

Later I will be heading toward Orchard for my motivational talks on disability and at noon will be heading to Tan Tock Seng Hospital to settle my outstanding bills, OMG! it went up to $3000 ++

Later in the evening will be meeting my family runners at CCAB for a trail run around the city.

Thanks to Ham, Ros and MuniRa. The route is awesome and I plans to have a weekly night run approx 15km from CCAB to City Hall and back to CCAB. Will discuss it soon on our next meeting. Good night everyone and have a sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.