SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday 1 October 2010.

It's Friday a brand new day with new blessings and don’t let last month failures ruin the beauty of this month.

Uncle Blade Runner will like to wishes every Child a Happy Children's Day. Study smart and when you grown up be somebody. Stay away from stress and focus more on the study and be a good generation in future.

A very good afternoon to everyone and I wish you have a great day ahead. Every stress come from us not anyone else who create it and the only thing is to relax your mindset and there are people who do not believe in them self as they want sympathy from others. Keep blaming other but not his or her fault. Time to change this kind of attitude and focus what are you supposed to do. Teach our next generation what life is about and don't just think about our self. This is selfish. I dare to say this is because more than 43 years I had seen so many of this people. Stress can be solve it's all up to YOU! Let's help our friends who are facing stress to back on the feet. If everyone works like a team I dun think stress will come...

I will be attending the World Mental Health on 3 Oct 2010 at 8am opposite Paya Lebar MRT Station. Do drop by and be part of the team to help others.

This morning training I had to cancel due to some problem I am facing with the Flex-Run Prosthetic leg. Anyway I did clock my mileage for this week and have to listen to my body. It will be a busy day for me as I will be attending meeting and upcoming Events. I will be updating later.

Just finished meeting and received a called from runner Endon. We decided to run 35km from Yishun to Woodlands MRT Station and back to Yishun. The run will be starting at 5pm where we will replace the morning training. Wah! extra mileage... The flex-run Prosthetic leg had been fix and time for me to run and run as long don't run away from family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.