SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Saturday 23 October 2010.

DAY 4

Whole night could not sleep due to cough nonstop. I wake up at 8am and I had 1 ounce of “MAQUI” juice and get ready myself for breakfast at the coffee house. I had fruits, oranges and slice of bread and followed by a black cup of coffee. I went to the front desk reception and check whether Adam has arrive from the Airport. The staff told me that he has not check in yet. As today is Public Holiday and the ride to Olympic Sports Centre is jam so I decided to go and collect my race pack, anyway I already send an email to Adam 1 days before he leave Singapore to go direct from the Airport to the stadium and he had not replied to me yet till today. Hope everything will go well.

I told the concierge to book a taxi for me to the Olympic Sports Centre. It cost me 40 Yuan and I arrived safely. WAH! I could see the big sign of “WELCOME TO BEIJING MARATHON EXPO” All of us had to queue and security check before heading in the area.
























Collected the running bib and time for me to go shopping. Paid 15 Yuan to Tian'Min Square.













Hope to returned Beijing someday with my family. Reach hotel around 4pm and I told the front deck to wake me up at 4am on the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.