SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday 25 February 2011.

Failure come and goes but we must fight and never give up till you win the games. Always think high and positive.

Good morning to all my friends in the World. It's TGIF!!! Here wishing you good health always with lots of shower of love with peace and happiness.

I was at the garden and the newly reservoir amphitheatre of Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and it is so beautiful. I always did my warm up and cool down there. This morning I was so touch when few of the patients approached me and told that they want be fit and strong after seeing me running. I hope the hospital could have a weekly run with the Northern runners where we could promote a healthy lifestyle living.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.