SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday 08 February 2011.

"Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime,

and never let go till we're gone."

by Titanic Theme, My Heart Will Go On.

Today is a busy day. This afternoon did approx 8km run with Endon runner at Yishun. We had a great run in the hot weather. Later in the evening I will be attending staircase training at Blk 19 Tiong Bahru with my team Everest. We will be carrying approx 8 kilo of heavy bag pack up to 30th storey 3X.

I just received an sms from wife that his Uncle passed away. It is a sadness news to our family as arwah Wak Selamat is one of my best uncle. He understand me well. I had to cancel this evening training to attend the wake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.