SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday 21 February 2011.

NTUC HEALTHCARE U RUN + Vertical Climb challenge falls this Sunday 27 Feb 2011 at One Marina. I will be taking part on the OMB Challenge. This is my first time to run the 10km route followed by stairs climb up. Training already started since last year.

This morning I did 2.5km run with stairs climb up to 12 storey. I did well in the training. See you guys soon during the race. Keep training and keep going.

Another busy day with urgent meeting to attend and went to OV office to collect sponsorship items. Nice to meet up with Mr Walter and the rest of the staff's there.

Since last Saturday there are lots of friends and fans been calling me and I will like to apologies for not answering or replying the sms due to attending meeting. I will called you guys soon or we can meet up during the run at Marina this Sunday. Thank you for your kind understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.