SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday 27 February 2011.

Today is NTUC U RUN + Vertical Climb. All the best to all runners and just remembered to Focus, Take it easy, Believe in Yourself with confident, Make it Happen and don’t give up the race unless you’re injured. So if you see No. 1717 flash past you today don’t be surprised. It’s won’t be a F1 sport car or Superman. It will be me zooming ahead with my new Ossur Flex Run Leg.






















This morning I was at OBM Challenge, reaching near 2km I felt pain and uneasy. The new blade socket gives me lots of problem and had played my mental test where every 1 km I had to remove the liner sock and adjust it. My bone was so hurt and I wasted 30 minute just to stop. With the strong mindset and cheering from supporters, I kept... running and focusing till completed the 10km Run. Still in pain and I keep going to the vertical climb and so happy that I had cheers the runners in the staircase and give them some motivational quote. Anyway I have achieved it!

Here I would like to thanks everyone for cheering, runners who had been pacing me, taking photos and meet up with new friends. Thanks to bro Ramlan Ishak, Haffiz Amin and Lam Solo for a nice breakfast at Lau Pa Sat, thanks to Adam and g/f for collecting my baggage, thanks to Effendi Yusop and Terrence Poh all the way from KL just to see me and took photograph and autograph and thanks to everyone, congrats and well done on your achievement. See you guys in the next running events.


Today is my fans birthday, Joseph Choo, KNizam Omar, Rasnita Rahmat and Shiau Wan Wong.

This day is a wonderful day, here is wishing you a great happiness, joys that never ends and wish all dreams and wishes will come true and may god bless you with good health, shower of love and more wealth. Happy birthday!

Asalamualaikum, Selamat Menyambut Hari Lahir, semoga di panjangkan umur, murahkan reski, sihat selalu dan didoakan segala impian-impian anda tercapai dan keep going towards more Goals

Best Regards,

Singapore Blade Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.