SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday 15 July 2011.

Today I am so busy doing lots of undo items such as changing the company name to SBR Global Network and I believe this name will make profit to my company and also writing my books. Anyway I got bless from my family.

Tomorrow morning I might be heading to Macritchie reservoir for the North Face Trail Run Series and hope no raining as it will effect my blade sole. Anyway there is another good news, in February 2012 I will be heading to TNF 100 in Thailand for the 25km trail run and represent TNF Singapore.

You see, yesterday I was sad and today I am happy, thanks to God for the help. Now I need to do my company website and profile statement. I better do it myself rather than asking for someone else for help and to be honest speaking money is their concern rather than helping someone who are in need. Tak ada iklas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.