SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday 18 July 2011.


I have a dream to climb Bukit Timah
I have a dream to climb Mount Kinabalu
I have a dream to climb Mount Cook
I have a dream to climb Mount Kilimanjaro
and I have a dream to climb Mount Everest in 2015
The spirit of me never says I can’t.
Majulah untuk Negara, Majulah untuk Singapura!
Today is my rest day and this morning I went to Foot and Care Centre at Tan Tock Seng Hospital to cast and fix my 2nd running blade socket and the sole. This morning my bill went up to $2800 and also meet up with Trevor to discuss matters on Everest. By next year I need to order 2 more legs and parts before heading to Kilimanjaro.
Below are the expenses as plans:-
Expenses for Everest training in 2011
Abseiling course level is 1 $64.20 at Safra Yishun
Abseiling course level is 2 $128.40 at Safra Yishun
First Aid course is $35.00 at St John Ambulance Singapore
Basic Cardiac course is $
Trip to New Zealand in November 2011 for Technical Mountaineering Course TMC cost is $6500
Equipment gear and prosthetic tools is approx $5000.00
Expenses for Everest training in 2012
2 trips to Mount Kinabalu in March and Sept 2011 cost $2000
Trip to India Manali in April 2011 cost is $4500
Equipment gear and prosthetic tools is approx $8000.00
Currently The North Face is sponsoring me on the gear.
Total expenses I am looking at is approx $120,000 from training to hike but the first concern is trips for 2011 and 2012. I hope to get more sponsors in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.