SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday 27 July 2011.

No matter how tough or no matter how pain it is, takes it slow and easy but don't give up unless you're injured.

At times people will criticize forget about them and keep on moving. You only can change yourself from failure to success.

If you are not rich it’s ok don’t be jealous but be rich in the heart. God will make you rich in future.

Topic of the day:- To be or not to be in the team.
After getting advice from family members, close friends decision will be made out tonight for the future. A decision that I really need to make the right choice not only thinking about myself but family always come first. Will update later in the evening.

I had a meeting with my wife and Mohamad Sufian regarding on team progress. After much consideration and as the founder of Team Singapura Everest 2015, I am still in the group till the mission completed. At least I got my own training plan and it's different from the rest.




To my Team Singapura Everest 2015, keep training and keep going. We are in PROGRESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.