SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Saturday 20 August 2011. Ramadan Day 20.

Another beautiful Saturday morning and later at about 8am I am heading to Geylang Serai with my family for market.

Firstly I will start my day with running for a short distance around Yishun Estate. Maybe I am going for 10km in fast pace.

SAHUR

Later I will be having dates, oats with blue berries muffin and a cup of low fats milk.

DINNER

This evening I am having dinner with my family members and Mohammad Sufian at Bugis Tiong Eng Coffice shop. I am having a big bowl of fish soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.