SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday 9 August 2011. Ramadan Day 9.

Getting ready myself for a short run around Yishun Estate. The best time to run is now, less pollution and the air is fresh.

SAHUR

Later I will be having dates, fresh fruits and a bottles of GU Recovery drink and keep hydrating myself. I will update later by tonight. Happy holiday and have a great day ahead.

BREAKFAST

I just took dates and a bottle of mineral water as I am at Marina attending National Day Parade. After the event I will be rushing to Jurong for another National Day dinner with family members. As my race date is nearer, I could not go for other foods just took Chicken salad and spaghetti for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.