SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday 17 August 2011. Ramadan Day 17.

Goooooooooooood morning!!! 

The best medicine in the World is to keep smiling. Have a great day ahead.

Later at 0345am I will be heading for 10km run around Yishun Central. Run and run to keep me in good shape, healthy living and good health. How about you guys? if you can't run go for a short walk as long you stay fit and strong. Anyway I will update later on after the run.


This morning I cool feel the weather is humid, no wind at all and while running I sweat a lot. Drink plenty of water to keep me going. OMG! I think I am the only runner to run at this hour lol!

SAHUR

I had dates, fruits and wheat bread with GU recovery drink.

BREAKFAST


I took dates, fruits and fish soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.