SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Another busy week ahead, this coming Saturday I will be heading to Petaling Jaya in Malaysia for PJ Half Marathon that will be held on Sunday 30 Oct 2011 morning. I am going to do my very best timing and will be back to Singapore on Sunday night.

On Thursday 3rd November 2011 evening I and some of my runner’s kakis will be heading to Kota Kinabalu for another extreme running that will be held on Saturday 5 November 2011 in Sabah. I will be running the 25km Solo and it’s going to be one of the toughest races in Malaysia. Anyway I am going to do my very best and complete the run. I will be back to Singapore on Sunday night, goanna miss Hari Raya Haji celebration with family at home.

Great news, I will be running the Penang Bridge International Marathon 2011 that will be held on Sunday 20 November 2011 morning for the full category. This will be my final run as from 2013 I heading for mountain climbing to preparation for Everest Mission in 2015.

All will be happening in November and this is my BIG Presents for my birthday that will be held on 10 November. 43 years old and still going strong. Thanks to Allah!

Thanks to all my sponsors who had been supporting me and may God bless you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.