SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday, 05 December 2011.






Yesterday after reaching at the ending point I was rush to the medical tent with the body temperature went up to 39 and was given cold bath. 


First time experience whole body damn pain and this morning I went to hospital for an injection; the ankle of the good leg is swollen and pain due to too much walk instead of running. I have no issue on the prosthetic leg as it did well. (I have a reason why I walk after the 21km point. In future if SCMS did not change the route like Maxwell Road or ECP, I will not run again. I think some runners will know what I mean)



Now I could not walk and had been given 2 week rest before heading for training.



Thanks to the two friends Keith Yeo and Zai Nazri who I meet during the run, we walk all the way and motivate each other and thanks to another two runners at the 50 meters point who were there to support and special thanks to the DJ, supporters and friends for being there and cheers all the way till I reach at the ending point. Once again THANK YOU!



Thanks to the Malaysian supporters lead by June Malik, Kash Kasiri and some others for being there and YOU MAKE MY DAY! I GOT A CAN OF COKE! at 6km. 



To all the runners CONGRATS AND WELL DONE! Recovery fast and rest well!



RIP to the young runner who died; God love you and respect is given to you for completing the 21km category.



Special thanks to all the volunteers who is working day and night since weeks ago to make sure everything is perfect. SCMS organizing committee should concern the welfare of the volunteers’ (I don’t want to say it but if you promise something, DO IT) my wife already send and urgent email concerning my 2nd daughter and the rest of the volunteers who had been working to pack the race kits) you know what I mean?



Anyway I am happy to complete this marathon. I already motivate and inspire thousand of runners. I will be back again in future with strong and personal best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.