SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

What a beautiful day with showers and less humid; I will start my day with Marigold low fat yoghurt strawberry favor and later at noon with Elite Warriors partners sharing session and high tea at the office with Bro Osman Lee, Mohd Khairi, Abdul Alim and others.

No other appointment please, I need to be go home early to rest as tomorrow will be another race to participate. I will be running the 2XU 15 km categories with my Boston guide bro Fu Ad. Also there will be a group of supporters from the First Toa Payoh Secondary students will be running with me along the street. GMIC Elite Warriors has sponsored the flight for me and my guide to USA for the Boston Marathon 2012 where I will be running under the MI Category on Monday 16 April 2012, Patriot’s Day.

With the Bottom of our heart we will like to say big thank you to Bro Osman Lee and partners for the sponsors. There are other sponsors and kind contributions and I will make the announcement soon for the press conference that will be held at The North Face Singapore Marina Square. Details will be out soon. To all my other friends who are participate the 2XU Run 2012 and other events, do your best and make it happen! Have an awesome day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.