SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, June 22, 2012

DAY 2, Happening Day!

DAY 2. Happening!

Salam and Good Morning Kuala Lumpur! SBR MENJERET! Alhamdulilah and salam semut to all my friends! I am heading to Taman KLCC and will be meeting with some friends and we will be running around the park. Have a bless Friday!

0720am to Masjid Jamik LRT Station and board a train to KLCC Suria.





A great day in Kuala Lumpur! I went for a slow walk in Bukit Bintang and was approached by two Malaysian runners there who can recognize me even I am wearing long pant to cover the prosthetic leg and identity. Along the way at Hang Tuah LRT Station platform I met another runner and in Suria KLCC more can recognized. Most of the runners I met they are in the office attire. Cool!

I had super carbo load in Suria KLCC and now back to hotel and ZZZzzz.... Tomorrow morning another short run in Taman KLCC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.