SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

DAY 4, RACE DAY!

DAY 4, RACE DAY!

0204am. Good Morning Kuala Lumpur! Today I will be running the Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2012. This will be my 2nd marathon in KL and I am going to inspire thousand of runners today.

To all the runners! All the best and do your best! Remember you have the courage to start ad already a winner! To all the supporters! JOM SOKOG KITA SEMUA kat Dataran Merdeka! Kita sama-sama BOLEH!









Shukur Alhamdulilah! I have completed my second Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2012in Malaysia with  amazing result! During the run at 8km point my good leg tight is cramp and I keep on going because pain is temporary and pushing all the way and do my best! I have inspired thousand of runners in KL and one of the special is marathoner Fieda Dida who I met along the way and run beside her with some of my friends and keeps motivating her and we completed the run. This is my no. 9 marathon since amputation in 2008.

Dear Fieda Dida, I am so proud of you! To all the runners congrats ad well done! KUALA LUMPUR! We run as ONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.