SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

RAMADAN DAY 1.

Good morning!

Good morning! First day of Ramadan and this morning I had beef spaghetti, apple and a cup of black coffee during sahur. After subuh prayer I went for a short brisk walking around the estate. I always remind my students and others after sahur go out for a short brisk walk to digest the food in the stomach and stay fit and healthy. Remember later in the evening during break the fast eat something sweet such as dates, fruits and try to avoid unhealthy food. As for me I will be having 7 dates, a bowl of Nestle Cereals with banana and cup of low fat milk. Please avoid caffeine! Not to forget after terawih prayer go for a short run and have a cup of yogurt before going to bed.

Later at noon I will be at Japanese Garden to brief volunteers and set up for tomorrow events. Have a great day to all my dear friends and if you’re free please do drop by at Geylang Bazaar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.