SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, April 30, 2010

END OF APRIL 2010.

Today is the last month of April 2010. I had finished all my training well even at times i felt weak and tired due to load of works and training.

I am happy as my blade socket and sock fit the right size and i lost few kg's of my weight.

A brand new day and training will be starting tomorrow and Sundown is just round the corner.

With positive mind set and strong feeling, i am ready for action.

Check it out for more detail on training soon.

To other runners! keep going and keep fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.