SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

NEW BEGINNING MONTH OF MAY

Today is the new month of May in 2010. I'm going to start my night run for the preparation of Sundown Marathon which i'm going to run for Ultra 84KM.
I need to concentrate my mind as this run is very challenging because it's a night run where you may feel sleepy and at night is very humid so i need to be very patient and endure all the way. JY!
I'm going to start my night training till the day of the Sundown Marathon. I'll make sure that I'll be hydrated with water every day.
I'll also be submitting my daily report to Coach Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.