SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

SUNDAY TRAINING

Start at 1600hrs run 8km from Pasir Ris Park to Changi Village. I have to stop my journey here because another problem crooked up on my prosthectic leg. I should not have used the Liners sock no. CE 20. Actually i just want to test this sock for running but this sock make my stump more pain. so now i know the things that i should prepare for Sundown marathon. I'll be starting back my training schedule for the first week of May and i used the things that i should be using for the marathon.
Reach home at 7 and had a good bath and do my Maghrib prayer and also hydrate well.

Have a good day and for those runner who is going for the Sundown marathon keep training and prepare well for your marathon! and remember everyone have a healthy lifestyle and keep fit!

Tomorrow i'll be doing my night LSD from Yishun Central to Padang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.