SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

SATURDAY TRAINING

Start at 1700hrs for the LSD 25km run from Changi Village to ECP Fort Road. While running i meet up with Moon. She followed me from behind by using bicycle. So far i keep running for 10km.Near the Changi MOE camp i stop and had my break then i remove my prosthetic leg and my Liners sock.

Finished the break i continue running but my stump felt very pain. During my run i kept stoping to correct the position of my Liners sock. I carry on running until at the ECP Ski pond. Moon bought for me the 100plus isotonic drink. Then she had to go back as tomorrow she need to work. I continue my journey of running to Fort Road. During my run i felt pain at my stump again. but i meet up with of my friends training for the Sundown marathon. I learnt something new that during running i should not have removed my Liners sock and prosthetic leg.

Finally reached home near midnight. I had a good bath and then i hydrate myself and time to SLEEP! Gdnite everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.