SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday 27 August 2010.

Did you feel a little warm in the morning?
I sent you warm hugs in my thoughts!
Good morning and have a wonderful day!

It’s Friday morning and I start off with 3 dates, 1 plate of rice with sardine fish and mix stir vegetable. Still keep hydrating till the break fast start at 5.35am.

Today is my rest day and no training. Later I will be accompanying my wife to visit doctor at Yishun Polyclinic. She have been complaining stomach pain since last year and let's hope it is nothing serious. If everything is ok I will be heading to Al-Falah Mosque for Friday prayer. Later in the evening I will be attending team Everest meeting at Mos Burger Novena@Velocity

Admin: how many of you guys after Sahur/Subur go a walk or run to digest the food in the stomach? Do leave comment in this blog or Face book. Thank you.

I received a comment from friend that a Coach from a well known Disability organization criticize and make fun on me that I run limping, (mata kero) and many more. Well, no big issue on this but I feel disappointed with him as he will treat other disability like this too and I totally have no respect on him. Please learn not to be biased and behave like a Pro Coach when handling athletes. This kind of Coach will spoiled the good name of an organization and that why I do not want to join their group anymore. There are more to find out on this Coach attitude and let one fine day Sports Council will investigate. I do not want to comment more and for the next National Track and Field Championship, I won't participate in the future games.

2 comments:

  1. Do not be disappointed,my friend. Be strong in heart and mind. Some fools have no concern of guarding others' feelings.

    ReplyDelete

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.