SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday 30 August 2010.

A brand new week new blessings and don’t let last week failures ruin the beauty of this week. A very good morning everyone! Today has its own promise of love, forgiveness, joy and success. Let’s make it today a possible in every of the goals and all the best of your day.

To all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters, this is the time that we are waiting for. The Night of Power, Night of Super Marathon has started. Let's achieve our goals together.

Later at 4.00am I will start off with 3 dates, 2 bananas and will consume lots of water till the fasting start at 05.35am. This week training will be held at 6.15pm onwards for the 10 days. Will continue writing the journal later.

This evening I started to feel the emotion, feel like going home but still not completed all the mission. I could feel the strong "Night of Power" is around and I want to achieve it. Today I will be running around Yishun Estate.

TRAINING REPORT:

Did 5km run.
Stretch up.

REMARKS:

No comment pain at the stump area but did well in the run


I will be getting another flex-run and the total amount is $6500, hope to raise it soon and will be using for the next run in Philippines and Egypt.

Time to break the fast. I had 3 dates and a cup of plain water. Did not feel hungry and this is enough for me. Told you that XANGO really works. Thanks to Raja Izam Mansor. Will continue writing the journal later.

While sitting alone at the corner, i was thinking this guy who is an insurance Agent but because I did not sign up the plan he decided to forward his clients  to other disability runner and informed others not to be my friends in FB. OMG! what kind of attitude this is. If you don't like just delete but not to criticize me just not to sign the paper. My Financial planner already taken care of me for many years.

To Adam please focus what you want - Sprinter, Marathon or Ultra Marathon. You are an idol and inspiration to others but focus on what are you doing, You told everyone that you gonna be in paralympic for the 200 meter sprint in 2012 but your mindset change to long distance runner. So which one do you prefer? Please let everyone know again and stop the rumour that had been spreading around. For 44 years I had been handicap and I do not want the disability market to be spoiled and hope that you understand this. Even you can ask any PRO they will reply the same as Mok and others also do comment that you are over trained. If you want to inspire people, do it in a professional way that won't affect other amputees and the name of disability around. Yes, believe in yourself and make it happen but not to injure yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.