SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday 31 August 2010.

Early this morning

God gave me baskets of 3 fruits
Love, Happiness & Peace
And told me 2 share them my loved ones
I’m sharing all with U

A very Good Morning to all my friends in the world! May God bless you always and I wish you’re in good health always and keep going towards the Goals. This morning I had 3 Dates, 1 bananas, 1 bowl of fish porridge and consume lots of water. While waiting for the fasting to start at 05.35am, I read a book and the title is "FORGIVE" will update later.

Was busy the whole day replying emails from press and prepare the list interview for AHM. Later I will be meeting Endon under her block to pass the SIS gel so that she can used it during AHM. At 3pm I will be heading to Outdoor Venture office collect sponsorship gears and will be attending the meeting.



TNF Devils Thumb GTX XCR


TNF Enduro Boa


TNF Heckler Cardinal


The Warehouse sale up to 70%
3-5 September 2010


You are invited for Desert Party at Loof on 4 September 2010.
Lets support Jane Peng

At 5pm I will be heading to Geylang Serai Bazaar and buy few stuff for the family. Wah! you could smell the food everywhere and customers already booking table for the break fast. This year my family not really interested to go shopping where previous years one month about 3 to 5 times we will be visiting geylang. I need to rush home fast, by 6.30pm I will be running around Yishun Estate.

TRAINING REPORT:

Did 5km run
Stretch up



REMARKS:

Did well in the run and hope will improve my future timing.

NOTES:

So far the past two days I have no complain any pain at the stump but just loosen bit.

This evening I break the fast with 3 dates, 1 Bananas and oranges. This is enough for me. Consume lots of water and at about 10pm I will be heading to bed early as the next day will be another busy day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.