SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday 15 August 2010.

Today is Sunday, always welcome a new day with a Smile on and always have a WoNderFuL DaY ahead..GoOd MoRnInG... it’s the fifth day of fasting in the month of Ramadan. Thanks to Munira (moon) for waking me up. This morning I started off with 3 dates, 1 sac of Xango and a bowl of fish porridge and followed by cups of water. Later at 6am I will be walking for a short distance and hangout under my HDB void deck to digest the food in the stomach before heading for a short nap.

Later at 10am I will be meeting with Nelia and we will be heading to Yishun Stadium for CNA and Today Paper interview regarding the journey to Beijing International Marathon 2010 using the Special Talent Fund from the NorthEast CDC. After the interview I need to rush down to Novena for team Everest meeting.











Wah! I had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.