SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday 22 August 2010.

A very good morning to everyone and I wish today is the best Sunday. This morning I had 3 dates with 2 bananas, 1 slice of papaya and consume lots of water. Today is my rest day and no training.

Since morning I had been listening the CD of my motivational speaker in the world, Les Brown. He really inspired me. Yes!!! if Les Brown could do it why not me. I do not have any high school education nor any high post in any industry just an experience from cleaner to security post but I had done well for the past 25 years and no one knows I am a handicap but I had shown all the employer what I had done. Tomorrow I will be back into the field and will make it POSSIBLE again. Samson Zee had introduce me the Les Brown CD and I wana be like him one day. Les Brown had no high school collage but he done it well. Let's make it happen!!

This evening I had 3 dates with 1 bananas, 2 slice of papaya and consume lots of water. Later at 8pm I will continue with 1 plate of rice with curry beef (no gravy) It's already 12 days of fasting and the sprit is still going strong. Could smell the Arnold spring Chicken  in the living room and no way I will have it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.