SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday 21 August 2010.

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. A beautiful good morning to everyone and I wish today is the best day in life. This morning I had 3 dates, 2 bananas, 4 slice of Gardenia “Fruit & Nut” loaf and consume lots of plain water. This is enough for me.

At 6am I and my Personal Assistant who is also my wife will be heading to Venus Drive Park, off Upper Thomson Road near Macritchie Reservoir Ranger station to support the first progressive run 9.5km/12km route that was organize by The North Face. I won't be running due to fasting but will be there as a guest.



at Venus Drive Park


runners doing their registration


race Director briefing runners


 TNF runners


the flag off

Once the event is end, I and my PA will be heading to Geylang Serai Market for another invitation project that is called "Morning at Geylang Serai"



at Geylang


will up load more photos. While strolling at Geylang Serai we found that this year Bazaar stalls are less but very discipline arrange where shoppers had very easy access and safety. Stalls are open early in the morning and could see all kind of baju kurung with colourful design  and  special made from Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. Price range from $200 to $10 for a pics but at some store they are giving discount. Wah! during the expedition spotted few of my relative there doing their shopping too and it's better to shop in the day compare at night where it will be over crowded. In the wet market you could smell the freshness of seafood from chicken to prawns are on Lelong!!! (sale) my wife did morning market too but we will be back again to Geylang somewhere next week once I got my pay check for shopping. It's 11.15am and I need to rush home for another photo shooting with TNF marketing manager Nelia at Yishun Park.



with Nelia Espinosa, Assistant Marketing Manager of Outdoor Venture


nice pose


cool!!!!!


easy run



slow run at Yishun Park

This evening I break the fast with 3 dates, 1 Banana, 1 slice of papaya and followed by porridge with salmon fish, vegetable and consume lots of water.

TRAINING REPORT:

Did slow 9km run from Yishun Ave 2 to 7 and back to Ave 1 and 2.



REMARKS:

The new route is cool but at certain location is dark especially near the foreign workers dome.

NOTE: Just check the "DAILYMILE" record, OMG! I did 12km!! ok that great anyway next week I be running 21km from Padang to Yishun and will check on my timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.