SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday 19 August 2010.

It's 4.40am and thanks to Munira (moon) to wake me up. This morning I felt weak due to running nose that was attacking me since yesterday afternoon. Anyway took some medicine and hope everything will goes well by today. A very good morning and I wish everyone is in good health always and keep going no matter what it is. I had 7 dates, 1 banana, 4 corn loaf from gardenia, 1 sac of XANGO and a cup of coffee. Still consume lots of water before the fasting start.

So what is the plan for today?? Well later at noon I will be heading to Yishun Library to borrowed some books on Desert race and motivational. Hey! received an PM email from Jane Peng on her journey to Egypt for Sahara Desert Race later this year where she going to run 250km. Really inspired on her. I need to spend time with her and get to know more on her experience preparing for the journey. Meanwhile everyone, keep supporting her and all the best. Something bump into my head, hey!! let's invite Jane to Everest if she is keen. emmmm! well! will let her know at the Loof party in Sept. Hahahaha! I still remembered when I told Ann from Running Lab if she wanna join in the expedition, OMG! she was shock and fall sick for 4 days hehehe! I can't forget this, sorry to make her fright. It's 5.13am and let me go for a short walk around Yishun Estate to digest the food in my stomach before heading to bed again at 6am. I need more sweat!!!

it's 5pm in Singapore. I had a good sleep since morning and miss going to the library. Anyway I feel fresh now and energetic. Will start back the training this evening at 10pm.

This evening I break the fast with 3 dates, 1 sac of  XANGO and a cup of coffee. Later about 20mins I will continue with fish porridge, spinach and consume lots of water.

TRAINING REPORT:

Did slow and fast 10km running pace around Yishun Estate with the google map and timing of 49mins.

Warm up and stretch up
Push up 10X3

Lower ABS
Flutter kicks 30X3
Sit up 15X3


REMARKS:

After hard days of training with heavy bag pack, I did well in the 10km run with non stopping and slip of drink. Will improve the run technique if I train more harder. 3 more weeks to Army Half Marathon, still consider either carrying heavy stuff during the run or thinking going for personal best. What do you think in AHM??  please comment. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.